About the Role
This position will assist the pastoral team in any aspect deemed necessary to train for future work as a church planter. This position reports to the Senior Pastor.. Building relationships within Pathway’s community and the community of future church plant.
1. Building relationships within Pathway’s community and the community of future church plant.
2. Learning the culture of the future church community.
3. Working with all ministry teams to learn roles of church.
4. Preaching in rotation with speaking team.
5. Development of assigned ministry including curriculum, outreach, etc.
6. Work with Pastoral Team for all church programming by serving in weekly meetings.
7. Following the Pastor-in-Training pathway.
8. Fundraising for future church plant.
1. Deep-seated love of Jesus Christ, His Word, and His children.
2. Willing to seek ordination with The Wesleyan Church.
3. Experience working people.
4. Great communication skills including verbal, written and digital.
5. Knowledge of digital media and PlanningCenter is a plus.
6. Position requires background check.
About the Company
Pathway Church is a young church plant in Owasso, OK. Pathway Church – A Wesleyan Community exists to discover, develop and deploy disciples into their God-given purpose. This mission is for all ages and all ministries. We are currently meeting at the First Bank of Owasso on Sunday Mornings. We see ourselves being a hub of life to our community and beyond. We actively look for ways to serve our community and to love on those that God loves!