About the Role
The music minister is a valuable member of the Pathway Church – A Wesleyan Community’s ministry team. They are responsible for leading music and leading prayer during Sunday Worship and any other special gatherings as needed. This position reports to the Senior Pastor.
1. Relational Leader responsible for recruiting, training, scheduling, and appreciating a team of volunteers for the music ministry.
2. Working with the music ministry team to plan, prepare, and practice appropriate worship music for each service.
3. Sound engineering for quality live and online music.
4. Maintaining all sound/tech equipment for professional sound.
5. Work with Pastoral Team to prepare annual budget for the Music Ministry.
6. Other task or assignments may be added or removed as needed.
1. Deep-seated love of Jesus Christ, His Word, and His people.
2. Membership (willing to become a member) in The Wesleyan Church in agreement of the Discipline.
3. Proven musical talent (instrumental and vocal).
4. Experience leading and collaborating with musicians/vocalists.
5. Willing to disciple and/or be discipled.
6. Great communication skills including verbal, written and digital.
7. Knowledge of digital media and PlanningCenter is a plus.
8. Position requires background check.
About the Company
Pathway Church is a young church plant in Owasso, OK. Pathway Church – A Wesleyan Community exists to discover, develop and deploy disciples into their God-given purpose. This mission is for all ages. We are currently meeting at the First Bank of Owasso on Sunday Mornings. We see ourselves being a hub of life to our community and beyond. We actively look for ways to serve our community and to love on those that God loves!